Regional Atlanta, GA Registration
The Cardiometabolic Health Congress Regional Conference Series are 1-day, primary-care focused, CME/CE certified educational meetings that provide updates on current, new, and emerging therapies, treatment guidelines, and practical strategies to personalize care and empower patients to reduce global cardiometabolic risk and improve clinical outcomes.
The integrated curriculum will address such clinically relevant topics in cardiometabolic health as CVD prevention, diabetes, hypertension and heart failure, and nutrition.
Expert Speaker Line-Up
- Professor of Medicine
- Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Division of Cardiology
- Professor of Physiology and Biophysics
- Charles A. Boettcher II Chair in Atherosclerosis
- Director, T32 in Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Director, Lipid Clinic, University Hospital
- Aurora, CO
- Professor of Medicine, Pediatrics, & Psychology
- Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Deputy Director for Clinical & Academic Programs
- Diabetes Research Institute
- Miami, FL
On a mobile device? Drag the schedule to the right to view all the registration details.
*Must be engaged in clinical practice and not employed by a pharmaceutical, medical device, medical education/advertising agency, or similar company to be eligible for the physician or allied health professional discounted registration fees.
**ID card from school, residency, or fellowship program is required for verification. Please fax information to 866.218.9168. No other discounts apply.
Venue & Hotel Information
3392 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Room Rate: $179/night
Expires: March 3, 2017