Tarsus Medical - Educational Advisor
Tarsus Medical Group owns and operates global events and continuing medical education programs in the field of anti-aging and preventative medicine. There is significant demand for evidence-based education in preventative medicine, and healthcare is quickly changing from treating diseases to preventing diseases - all of which is at the core of Tarsus' educational philosophy. With A4M and MMI in its expanding portfolio, Tarsus has firmly established themselves as the leading providers for education in this billion-dollar industry.
We are currently seeking entrepreneurial and motivated individuals to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for selling Memberships, Conference registrations, Board Certifications, Fellowships, and Masters programs to physicians and healthcare practitioners via outbound phone calls and email communication. You will be responsible for generating new business as well as upselling a database of existing customers. Career-minded individuals can advance within the company to earn an unlimited income potential.
- Minimum of 4+ years of sales experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong telesales background is a must
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Must be a quick learner
- Knowledge of sales cycle
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Bring a high level of personal commitment and accountability to the company
- Bilingual is a plus, but not a requirement
- Base salary
- Uncapped commission
Tarsus Medical - Business Development Manager
Our company has an opening for a home-based Exhibit and Sponsorship Business Development Manager to join our team! The Business Development Manager will have a clinical background, be a strong communicator and a strategic thinker. This individual will offer a collaborative approach to team work and have demonstrated experience in selling exhibits, sponsorships and representative sales training programs to pharmaceutical companies in the therapeutic areas of diabetes, cardiology and/or obesity management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Strategy and Operations
- Lead business development activities including annual meeting exhibit and sponsorship sales to meet or exceed clearly defined revenue goals in line with the company strategy.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to maintain and expand the company’s development and revenue goals, including creation of annual development plans
- Evaluate existing programs and initiatives for potential new sources of revenue.
- Grow sponsorship and exhibit program participation; develop prospects, engage in market research, and work with internal and external stakeholders to develop new and innovative sponsorship opportunities and industry partnerships.
- Write and submit sponsorship proposals.
- Review letters of requests/agreements for compliance, accuracy, deliverables, and financial data.
- Develop and update Exhibitor Prospectus as needed
- Tracking and Reporting
- Create and maintain annual calendar of sales activities, database of industry contacts and other relevant standard operating procedures and systems.
- Provide regular tracking and reporting of development efforts in relation to achievement of revenue targets.
- Work in collaboration with Educational Grant department to maximize opportunities across the brand
- Industry Relationship Management
- Establish and nurture the development of relationships with industry liaisons.
- Engage industry leadership and staff executives in strategic dialogue designed to advance the Congress’ mission and goals.
- Expand the brands offerings
- Project Management
- Engage in activities to better understand the demographic make of membership
- Spearhead communication strategy with potential industry contacts.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop, and mentor Business development staff
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work both strategically and operationally.
- Excellent interpersonal and (oral and written) communication skills with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, especially C-level and executive contacts.
- Ability to eloquently articulate the mission of the Congress, its programs, and strategic priorities.
- Proven track record of success in exhibit sales and in project management.
- Experience attracting corporate, foundation, major gifts.
- Knowledge of fundraising concepts and reporting.
- Knowledge of industry regulations, such as the Physician Payments Sunshine Act and anti-kickback laws.
- Ability to design and deliver executive level presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter and able to manage workload with minimal oversight.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Domestic travel will be required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Planning, budgeting, and managerial experience is required.
- Five or more years of demonstrated success in exhibit sales or sponsorships OR relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/device company is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
Our company offers a competitive salary and benefit package to include medical, dental, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off. The opportunity is a home-based position with travel required approximately 10% of the time (up to 5 days out of office at a time).
Please forward your resume with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, salary history, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will not be accepted from recruiters.