2017 Case Study Submission Form
Submit a challenging patient case in the areas of dyslipidemia, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, heart failure, obesity, or type 2 diabetes to be discussed by an expert faculty panel during the general sessions at the 12th Annual CMHC meeting.
Live Discussion Format
- 2 to 3 patient cases will be discussed by a multidisciplinary expert panel the 4 session tracks (please see the Agenda for more details)
- Session I: Challenging Lipid Cases
- Session II: Lifestyle and Obesity Management in the Cardiometabolic Patient
- Session III: Challenging T2DM Patient Cases
- Session IV: Challenging Patient Cases in Hypertension, Cardio-Renal, and Heart Failure
Engage in an interactive learning format and find answers to your
most perplexing clinical case questions
Why Should I Submit a Case?
- Participants who submit a patient case will earn 50% off registration to the 12th Annual CMHC meeting in Boston 2017*, OR free registration to any one of our three regional events in 2018.
- Selection of a patient case will result in a FREE registration to our 13th Annual CMHC in Boston and acknowledgement from the presenting faculty.
July 1, 2017