12th Annual CMHC Registration
On a mobile device? Drag the schedule to the right to view all the registration details.
|Allied Health Professionals*
*Must be engaged in clinical practice and not employed by a pharmaceutical, medical device, medical education/advertising agency, or similar company to be eligible for the physician or allied health professional discounted registration fees.
**ID card from school, residency, or fellowship program is required for verification. Please fax information to 866.218.9168. No other discounts apply.
Session topics include:
- Risk Factors for Dyslipidemia, Atherosclerosis, and Cardiovascular Disease
- The Effect of Circadian Rhythm on Obesity and CVD
- Diet Quality, Quantity, and Beyond in Cardiometabolic Disorders
- Insulin and Non-Insulin Therapies for Diabetes Management
- Challenging Patient Cases in Hypertension, Cardio-renal, and Heart Failure
Do not miss out on this advanced educational opportunity, with the overall goal of bettering your practice, professional pursuits, and ultimately patients outcomes.
Venue & Hotel Information
39 Dalton St.
Boston, MA 02199
Room Rate: $309/night
Expires: September 11, 2017