More than one-third of the population has at least one cardiometabolic risk factor - dyslipidemia, CVD, hypertension, diabetes, and/or obesity. Now in its 13th year, the Cardiometabolic Health Congress is the largest, US-based, multidisciplinary conference focused solely on the management of cardiometabolic risk and the prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic disease. The 3 ½- day event offers today's busy healthcare professionals a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn real-world solutions they can integrate immediately into their clinical practices.
Session topics include
- Risk Factors for Dyslipidemia, Atherosclerosis, and Cardiovascular Disease
- The Effect of Circadian Rhythm on Obesity and CVD
- Diet Quality, Quantity, and Beyond in Cardiometabolic Disorders
- Insulin and Non-Insulin Therapies for Diabetes Management
- Challenging Patient Cases in Hypertension, Cardio-renal, and Heart Failure