2020 Accepted Abstracts
Please note that abstracts have not been edited by CMHC staff for content, style, or accuracy, and are displayed as input by each submitter.
001. Quantifying the expected versus the observed return on investment in healthcare policy and programming in populations over 65 years- Case Study in Diabetes Mellitus
002. Obesity perception and primary care interventions in patients who were referred to the Internal Medicine outpatient clinic of the Hospital Universidad del Norte (HUN)
003. Correlation of Hyperuricemia with Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction, Risk Factors for and Documented Coronary Artery Disease in Patients Admitted with Acute Heart Failure
004. Factors Associated with Disparities in Appropriate Statin Therapy in an Outpatient Inner City Population
005. Patiromer to Enable Spironolactone in Patients with Resistant Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease (AMBER): Results in the Prespecified Subgroup with Diabetes
006. Hospital and Emergency Department Utilization in US Veterans with Hyperkalemia
007. Type 2 Diabetes Medication Utilization – A Regional Health Plan’s Analysis of Utilization since the American Diabetes Association’s Treatment Guidelines Update in 2019.
008. Adherence to American Diabetes Association Guidelines in A Student-Run Free Clinic For Migrant Farmworkers
009. Cardiovascular risk factor in the staff of public hospital
010. Sex and Age-Based Differences in Fasting HOMA-IR Among Patients with Mild to Moderate Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Novel Approach to Glucose/Insulin Anomalies in ME/CFS
011. Impact of a Multidisciplinary Diabetes Care Team in Primary Care Settings on Glycemic Control
012. Review of Noninvasive Testing for Hepatic Steatosis as a Marker for Metabolic Disease