Update your guacamole recipe by adding protein-packed yogurt to make a healthy dip recipe. For an extra kick, add minced jalapeño or your favorite hot sauce for some zing! Serve this healthy dip recipe with crunchy vegetables, pita chips or pretzels, or use as a sandwich spread.
- 1 ripe avocadopeeled and pitted
- ½ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Hot sauce to taste, optional
- Place avocado, yogurt, cilantro, onion, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with hot sauce, if desired.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.