Bean & Bacon Breakfast Tacos
Get a serving of vegetables from kale, and protein and fiber from beans, in this breakfast taco recipe. Other types of beans, such as pinto, black, kidney, or chickpeas also work well.
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- ½ cup rinsed canned low-sodium cannellini beans
- 2 5-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 piece cooked bacon, crumbled
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add kale and beans and cook, stirring, until hot, about 2 minutes. Serve in corn tortillas topped with cheese and bacon.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS