Extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice are the backbone of this dressing, but it gets a unique toasty flavor from tahini.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice, oil, tahini, honey and garlic in a blender, a jar with a tight-fitting lid or a medium bowl. Blend, shake or whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS
- Tahini is a thick paste of ground sesame seeds with a nutty flavor.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.