Mango Piña Colada Smoothie
Mango adds sweet flair to the traditional piña colada flavors of pineapple and coconut in this healthy fruit smoothie recipe that will have you feeling like you're on the beach.
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup frozen pineapple
- ¾ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup "lite" coconut milk
- Unsweetened coconut flakes for garnish
- Combine yogurt, pineapple, mango and coconut milk in a blender. Puree until smooth. Garnish with coconut flakes, if desired.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS
- Refrigerate leftover coconut milk for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months. It will appear separated when thawed; simply mix until smooth.