Scallion-Dill Potato Salad
In this healthy potato salad recipe, yogurt replaces mayonnaise to create a creamy dressing spiked with scallions and dill.
- 1 ½ pounds unpeeled red or yellow potatoeshalved or quartered
- ¾ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 scallionssliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket. Add potatoes, cover and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Combine yogurt, scallions, dill, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the cooled potatoes and toss to coat.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.