Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
This recipe for spicy Buffalo cauliflower bites is a great vegetarian alternative to Buffalo wings. Roasted cauliflower stands in for chicken and provides more fiber and fewer calories. Serve this easy appetizer with carrot sticks, celery and your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 8 cups ½-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS