Strawberry Fro-Yo Cupcakes
Fat-free frozen yogurt and fresh strawberries are blended together to make a healthier "cupcake" with a bonus cookie crunch in this easy 4-ingredient dessert recipe.
- 1 ½ cups vanilla or lemon snap cookies, such as Mi-Del (about 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 pints (4 cups) nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 ½ cups sliced strawberries, plus 12 slices for garnish
- Generously coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place cookies in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in melted butter. Press about 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place frozen yogurt and 2 ½ cups strawberries in the food processor and pulse until the berries are finely chopped. Fill each muffin cup with a generous ¼ cup of the mixture. Press a strawberry slice on top, if desired. Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS