Strawberry Fruit Salad
This summer berry fruit salad recipe makes enough for a crowd. Serve with granola and yogurt at brunch, as a healthy potluck side, or halve the recipe to serve 4.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 cups hulled fresh strawberries, halved (or quartered if large)
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
- Whisk honey and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add strawberries and blackberries; gently toss to coat. Let stand for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour. Stir in mint just before serving.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS