Vegetarian Sushi Grain Bowl
Skip the hassle of making sushi rolls at home and just go for this grain bowl. Start with a base of brown rice and add veggies, dressing and creamy avocado for a delicious and easy meal.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted (dark) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup chopped toasted nori
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine rice vinegar, tamari, avocado oil, sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl.
- Divide brown rice among 4 bowls. Top with equal amounts of carrot, cucumber, avocado, edamame and nori. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing each and sprinkle sesame seeds on top, if desired.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS
- Prepare dressing (Step 1) up to 3 days ahead.