This masterclass, led by co-chairs Pam R. Taub, MD and Erin D. Michos, MD will explore the unique challenges in optimizing cardiometabolic health in women across the lifespan. Through interactive and engaging conversations and presentations, experts will address important differences in cardiometabolic risk factors, symptom presentation, prevention and treatment of cardiometabolic diseases in women, as well as important implications for patient care.
More than a conference, this meeting is a true wellness retreat. Hosted in the beautiful Terranea resort on the Southern California coast, it is designed to offer ample opportunities for relaxing and recharging. The agenda for the meeting will be designed to allow you time to explore the resort and the area, and we will incorporate several wellness activities as part of the program. Additionally, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact and learn from the experts in an intimate setting through several networking events. Do not miss the chance to attend this unique retreat and to learn from the experts!
EARN 6+ CME/CE CREDITS
- Founder and Director of Step Family Cardiac Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
- Professor of Medicine
- UC San Diego Health System
- Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
- San Diego, CA
- Associate Director of Preventive Cardiology Division of Cardiology
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Co-Editor in Chief – American Journal of Preventive Cardiology
- Baltimore, MD
CMHC Sponsors & Partners
Join this year’s illustrious lineup of brand partners and take your 2022 goals to the next level.