Cardiometabolic Health Congress is proud to invite you to express your views on topics that are most impactful to your practice and patient care through the CMHC Advisory Board.
Join Our Advisory Board
As an active practitioner in the cardiometabolic field, we value your expertise and opinion, and believe in emboldening healthcare practitioners to get ahead of the game and create the change they wish to see. That is the objective of the CMHC Advisory Board: a collective of like-minded clinicians working to collaborate and gain knowledge to positively influence patient outcomes in cardiometabolic health.
CMHC is proud to invite you to express your views on topics and issues that are most impactful to your practice and patient care through the CMHC Advisory Board.
What to Expect as an Advisory Board Member*:
- Brief and routine feedback surveys regarding the cardiometabolic space (no more than 1-2 per month)
- Live Meeting Think Tanks through which Board Members will discuss topics within the cardiometabolic health industry
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Pilot educational programs
- Priority when submitting articles and editorials to the Cardiometabolic Chronicle and Cardiometabolic Beat
*Participation in any Advisory Board activities is not required but requested as part of the Board membership.