The Women’s Cardiometabolic Health and Wellness Masterclass
Cardiometabolic Health Congress
Date and Location TBD
The visionaries at Cardiometabolic Health Congress (CMHC) – inspired by top experts in women’s health – have designed a masterclass to address the challenges in optimizing cardiometabolic health in women across the lifespan. The Women’s Cardiometabolic Health and Wellness Masterclass, led by co-chairs Pam R. Taub, MD and Erin D. Michos, MD, MHS, will explore the significant differences in risk factors, symptom presentation, preventive strategies, and treatment for cardiometabolic diseases in women, as well as important implications for patient care. This interactive educational experience will feature engaging conversations, evidence-based presentations, and clinical insights from renowned experts. The meeting will also provide ample opportunities to connect and network with leading experts in the field.
We are thrilled to welcome back course co-chairs Dr. Pam R. Taub and Dr. Erin D. Michos for the third annual conference focusing on evidence-based recommendations and best-care strategies in women’s cardiometabolic health. The full course agenda will be released soon, so please stay tuned to CMHC emails and check back regularly for more information
As a critical ally in the pursuit of the latest in cardiometabolic education, CMHC is dedicated to delivering our provider audience the cutting-edge tools and services necessary to improve their practice and boost their clinical skills.
- Women & CVD: Differences in symptom presentation & implications for prevention/treatment
- Unique risk factors in women that increase the risk of ASCVD across the life span
- Adverse pregnancy outcomes
- Contraception & CVD risk
- Menopause transition & CVD risk
- Obesity, type 2 Diabetes, & heart failure in women
- Dyslipidemia in women: advances & considerations
- Stratifying and assessing cardiometabolic risk in women across the lifespan
- PCOS & long-term cardiometabolic risk
- Increasing the inclusion of women in clinical trials & clinical trial leadership: ongoing discussions & perspectives between academia and industry